Why Should You Join the Chamber?
A chamber of commerce is a membership organization that advocates on behalf of its members.
The chamber is a resource, advocate, and connector for businesses and organizations.
If you’re confused about whether chamber membership is for you or not, consider the following reasons to join.
- Visibility in the community and referrals to potential customers
- Business education opportunities
- Online Directory listing on our website, npcountycoc.com
- Online promotion of your events, promotions, job listings, etc.
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Subscription to monthly eNewsletter, The Chamber Chatter
- Access to Member Mailing List
Your Membership also provides support for local charities and causes (including the Community Food Network, the Camden Point Community Betterment Committee, the Dearborn Community Betterment Committee, and the Edgerton Community Betterment Committee.
Membership Dues are $35 for a business, or $30 for a church/ non-profit organization or for an individual/family. Membership dues go towards maintaining our website, maintaining our facility (located in Edgerton) and towards funding community events organized by our Community Betterment Committees.
Contact us with questions at email@example.com.